Thursday, September 19, 2013

Just a quick note on the first day

It's the end of day one here at the MTC and I just wanted to let you know that I am doing just fine.  I cried through the first few tasks I had to do, but I was pretty good after that.  I met my companions, and I am in a trio! My companions seem super nice and down to earth too.  Their names are Hermana Heath from Orem and Hermana Ward from Michigan.  I'm excited to get to know them better and become a better friend.
I will admit that I am a little overwhelmed and have no idea what's going on, but I am just going to go with it!  In one of our devotionals today they gave a quote by President Hinckley that simply said, "Don't get discouraged.  Things work out."  It's an official motto and goes with my favorite scripture in D&C 100:15.  I can't wait to start getting more into the gospel. Yay missions!
I love you all very much!
Hermana Kuhn

No comments:

Post a Comment